- HEALTHeLINK™ Services >>
- As a HEALTHeLINK participant, providers have access to a variety of consulting and health information exchange services to assist them in integrating electronic medical records (EMR) into their practice and providing better access to their patients’ clinical information.
- Strategic EMR Partners >>
- HEALTHeLINK's preferred EMR Vendor partners who have made a commitment to our community and have agreed to provide solutions and services to assist providers in achieving meaningful use
- EMR Adoption Program >>
- HEALTHeLINK™, the Western New York clinical information exchange, is leading a new initiative on behalf of Western New York Health Plans
(WNYHP) designed to increase the adoption of electronic medical records (EMRs) among area physicians. WNYHP, which is comprised of BlueCross BlueShield of Western New York, Independent Health and Univera Healthcare has hired HEALTHeLINK™ to implement the program that seeks to add 500 physicians over the next three years to the ranks of those who use EMRs.
- HEALTHeLINK™ EMR Learning Lab >>
- The HEALTHeLINK™ Learning Lab is now open and available for physician practices and EMR vendors. The first open house was held on 12/3/09 and attended by 15 practices who got to spend time with the HEALTHeLINK™ EMR vendor partners.
- HEALTHeLINK HEAL10 Quarterly Reporting >>
- View a summary of HEALTHeLINK's Heal10 activities.