Customer Training Specialist
Job Type: Full Time (40hr/week)
This position supplements and assists the Account Management Team in the on-going servicing and maintenance of current HEALTHeLINK participants.
This position reports to the Senior Manager, Provider Support and Services
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain the library of various customer and user documents and forms.
- Facilitate the validation and maintenance of new and revised user accounts.
- Gather daily, weekly, and monthly operational performance statistics for management and stakeholder reporting.
- Perform periodic maintenance to CRM client management tool.
- Provide end-user training in the effective use of the core applications including HEALTHeCOMMUNITY Portal, HEALTHeLINK, and HEALTHeNET.
- Provide operational support to the users of HEALTHeLINK services.
- Other duties as assigned.
Work Experience and Skill Requirements:
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook) required
- Familiarity with the health care practice setting is helpful
- Experience with work environments subject to the HIPAA regulations
- Demonstrates ability to consistently and reliably perform duties in a timely fashion
- Self-starter requiring limited supervision for the planning and execution of daily duties and responsibilities
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Associates Degree or equivalent preferred
The physical demands are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Light physical effort in an office environment
- Frequent computer use/data entry
- Must be able to lift up to 20 pounds (files, paper boxes) periodically
- Primarily sedentary work with occasional bending and reaching
Please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com