Reports to: Senior Manager, Provider Support Services
FLSA Classification: Exempt
This position is responsible for managing the on-going relationship with the practices in the HEALTHeLINK operating area, guiding each practice through the initial stages of engaging HEALTHeLINK services, and facilitating and coordinating the planning for all services with the practice. The Account Manager will focus on small to mid-size practices.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage the process for initially engaging a practice including providing an overview of services (HEALTHeLINK, HEALTHeCOMMUNITY Portal, and HEALTHeNET), programs, policy training, and completing the participant legal, security and administrative requirements. Assure the practice demographic, opportunity, and activity information is accurately reflected in the Customer Relations Management tool (CRM)
- Assist the practice in making various choices related to the incorporation of HEALTHeLINK capabilities and services in the workflow of the practice specific to the roles and rights of users
- Provide training in the effective use of the core applications including HEALTHeCOMMUNITY, HEALTHeLINK, HEALTHeNET, and others as they are added to the application portfolio
- Work with each HEALTHeLINK departments to coordinate the delivery of services to the practices. Assist the department leads with introduction, scheduling, and logistics as needed
- Provide privacy and security training and guidance to the practices with particular emphasis on HEALTHeLINK Privacy and Security policies
- Participate in projects as requested
- Collaborate with other departments and members of the HEALTHeLINK Team as needed to assure a smooth, integrated delivery of HEALTHeLINK services
- Foster a relationship with a Participant’s key contacts (AC, PO, SO, and others) to ensure that a Participant’s obligations of the Participation Agreement are met.
- Other duties as assigned
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Exposure to the medical provider clinical and office environment
- Healthcare information management experience helpful
- Excellent presentation and training skills
- Demonstrated ability to consistently and reliably perform duties in a timely fashion
- Self-starter requiring limited supervision for the planning and execution of daily duties and responsibilities
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience with Microsoft Office Software
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively under pressure to meet deadlines and company goals
- Experience with public speaking with the ability to present to Executive Management and clients
Experience and Education:
- Associates Degree or equivalent required
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher preferred
Security and Privacy Roles:
- Workforce Member
- HEALTHeLINK Authorized Users
- Incident Response Team Members
Security and Privacy Responsibilities:
- Read and acknowledge the HEALTHeLINK Security & Privacy Policies.
- Implement the HEALTHeLINK Security & Privacy Policies that apply to your role(s).
- Follow applicable HEALTHeLINK Security & Privacy Procedures that apply to your role(s).
- Report possible privacy and/or security incidents promptly; participate in incident response if needed.
- Complete all training as required by the HEALTHeLINK Training Curriculum.
The physical demands are representative of those that must be met to perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Light physical effort in an office environment
- Frequent computer use / data entry; repetitive motions of the wrist, hands, and/or fingers
- Must have close visual acuity to perform activities such as: preparing and analyzing data and figures; transcribing; and viewing a computer
- Ability to receive detailed information through oral communication
- Must be able to lift up to 20 pounds (files, paper boxes) periodically
- Primary sedentary work with occasional bending and reaching
Please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org