HEALTHeLINK CME Program
HEALTHeLINK Value and Functionality Webinar
A recorded version of this webinar is now available for viewing and subsequent CME credit. A viewer will need to pass a content quiz at the end of the program to be eligible for the CME credit.
- Understand the everyday value of HEALTHeLINK in treatment of patients
- Use of the HEALTHeLINK application to retrieve patient clinical information
- Introduction – Dr. David Scamurra, HEALTHeLINK Board Chair, Pathologist, Eastern Great Lakes Pathology/X-Cell Laboratories of WNY
- HEALTHeLINK History and Overview – Stephen Gates, Senior Manager of Provider Support Services, HEALTHeLINK
- Value from a PCP Perspective – Dr. Bonnie Sunday, Medical Director, Health Care Services, HealthNow New York Inc.
- Value from an ED Perspective – Kim Fecher, RN, CHC, Clinical Consultant/Project Manager, HEALTHeLINK
- HEALTHeLINK Demo and Training on New HEALTHeLINK Platform – Stephen Gates
- Closing Remarks – Dr. David Scamurra
To register for this recorded Webinar, please e-mail the following information to the HEALTHeLINK Account Management team at firstname.lastname@example.org. You will be e-mailed a link to the CME program. Further instructions on receiving the CME credit will be provided at that time.
Information to send via email to register:
|First and Last Name|
|This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint providership of the University at Buffalo School of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences and HEALTHeLINK.|
|The University at Buffalo School of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.|
|The University at Buffalo School of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences designates this enduring material activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.|