Health information technology is one of the fastest growing industries in the county and HEALTHeLINK ranks among the leading clinical information exchanges in the United States today. By safely and successfully connecting health care professionals to vital information about their patients when it’s needed most, HEALTHeLINK is paving the way for more efficient and effective delivery of health care in Western New York.
Here are a few of the many ways that HEALTHeLINK is involved in improving the delivery of health care right here in WNY:
- Working with UB School of Medicine to train all Residents. Resident utilization has grown more than ten-fold over the last year.
- Deep engagement in state-wide Medicaid reform initiatives
- First in the state to directly support local Health Department use of Health Information Exchanges
- 300% growth in utilization of HEALTHeLINK by WNY Hospital Emergency Departments
- HEALTHeLINK services are now used in more than 70% of provider organizations throughout WNY
Interested in joining this innovative and fast-paced industry dedicated to improving the quality of care, enhancing patient outcomes and reducing health care costs? Please email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Current Open Positions
This position is responsible for managing the on-going relationship with the practices in the HEALTHeLINK operating area, guiding each practice through the initial stages of engaging HEALTHeLINK services, and facilitating and coordinating the planning for all services with the practice. The Account Manager will focus on small to mid-size practices.
Senior Account Manager
This position is responsible for developing and managing the on-going relationship with the various entities involved in the provision of health care services in the HEALTHeLINK operating area, guiding each through the initial stages of engaging HEALTHeLINK services, and facilitating and coordinating the planning for all services with that entity. The Senior Account Manager will focus on penetrating new markets (geographic areas, new services, new health care settings) and more complex health care setting such as care coordination networks, ACOs, health homes, hospital systems, and large integrated practices.