Health information technology is one of the fastest growing industries in the country and HEALTHeLINK ranks among the leading clinical information exchanges in the United States today. By safely and successfully connecting health care professionals to vital information about their patients when it’s needed most, HEALTHeLINK is paving the way for more efficient and effective delivery of health care in Western New York.
Here are a few of the many ways that HEALTHeLINK is involved in improving the delivery of health care right here in WNY:
- Annually, more than 750 UB School of Medicine Residents and Fellows use HEALTHeLINK in their rotations through area hospitals and practices. Resident utilization continues to grow year over year.
- Deep engagement in state-wide Medicaid reform initiatives.
- Extensive support for local and state department of health public health activities, including COVID-19 investigations.
- Continued utilization growth throughout WNY emergency rooms.
- HEALTHeLINK services are now used in more than 70% of provider organizations throughout WNY
Interested in joining this innovative and fast-paced industry dedicated to improving the quality of care, enhancing patient outcomes and reducing health care costs? Please email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org